Fashlets is an online retailer of affordable and niche ladies' fashion accessories. In addition to offering discounted prices on the latest fashion trends and designer styles, we also connect people who love a particular fashion style or design to accessories that reflect their tastes. Founded in 2008, the original Fashlets team was a pilot retail division of La Vani Inc., a wholesale only distributor of fashion accessories. La Vani has been shipping highly coveted handbags and accessories from the fashion hub of southern California to retail chains across America since 2003. Having witnessed the popularity of its products with merchants, the company decided to experiment with retail in order to directly engage its end customers, and thus created Fashlets.com in 2008. Fashlets currently carries officially licensed products from Realtree, Betty Boop, Mossy Oak, and Emperia, as well as from original brands such as Dasein and Anais Gvani.
We take pride in our roots as a wholesale-turned-retail distributor of fashion accessories. Based in Commerce, a city known for its exclusively wholesale companies and their vast warehouses and cargo trucks, Fashlets set out to locally pioneer an entire business model of fashion distribution. Make no mistake, we don't quite aspire to be the Costco of fashion. We just realized that if merchants have adored our products and praised our service for a decade, we can do at least as much for the retail customer. So we start by offering you free shipping on all domestic orders. We offer you near warehouse-level prices that you're not used to seeing at the mall or boutique. We offer you products of enormous variety. From trendy snake skin and croco embossed styles to grassroots American signature cross and rhinestone fleur-de-lis accents, our collection of bags and accessories is bound to fill style gaps in any closet. We're not against splurging on the occasional luxury designer brand--hard to resist for any fashion conscious soul--but we're huge fans of mixing up the wardrobe with much less expensive options. Finally, a note on quality; every one of our handbags and many accessories are handcrafted with care. Their quality is ensured by the very brands that have made them popular with our former merchants--Dasein, Anais Gvani, Betty Boop, Realtree, Mossy Oak, and others.
We are here to help you!
Call us anytime from Monday through Friday, between 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (PST)
Or email us anytime with questions at email@example.com. We respond to email messages in the order that they are received and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible!
We guarantee easy return and refund to make sure high rate of customer satisfaction. Please read the following instructions if you wish to return the merchandise.
1. Returned merchandise is allowed for refund within 30 business days that the item was delivered to the shipping address (delivered date is based on the UPS/USPS delivery confirmation). Return shipping fee is at your own expense.
2. We accept returns for unused, unwashed, or factory defective merchandise. Used merchandise cannot be returned.
3. Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when it was received, with all original tags attached and in its original plastic wrapping.
4. All return merchandises require RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to ensure smooth return process. Please contact us through Amazon message.
1. Item arrives to the buyer damaged or defective, or item not as described, is eligible for a full refund.
2. Refund will be issued as soon as the returned merchandise is received. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to arrive on your statement.
Cost for Standard Shipping will be based on every item's weight. For item's weight under 1lb (include 1lb), we charge a fixed shipping fee of $1.99. For item's weight over 1lb, we charge a fixed shipping fee of $4.99. Fashlets offers free standard ground shipping on all domestic orders over $49.
Shipping times for Marketplace items are as follows:
Standard Shipping: 3 to 5 business days
Expedited Shipping: 1 to 3 business days
Alaska & Hawaii Shipping
The cost to ship items to Alaska and Hawaii varies by item, shipment and shipping option. Any additional cost charged by logistics are at customers' expense.